Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Obligatory introduction

This year I have been investigating those grown-up feminine things I missed out on growing up. Makeup, style, and to a lesser extent, fashion. I find myself more than occasionally frustrated because I can recall that I've used a product, but can't find the Facebook post or whatever that I wrote about it. I don't have a place where all my thoughts about the whole shebang are collated, and it's driving me crazy. That's what this blog is for.

I do have a longstanding blog, but it has a different purpose, and I"m not sure the people who read the syndicated feed from there would be interested in what's currently occupying my interests. Still, I'll be linking back and forth now and again, if and when there is overlap.

What to expect from this blog? A lot of selfies, for starters! If that kind of narcissism bothers you, this is probably not the blog for you. I'll be doing reviews of products I've tried, comments about styles, colours, fashions, hairstyles, jewellery, accessories, style and colour systems, makeup, skincare, haircare, and whatever else springs to mind. If you'd like me to review something, I'm open to being sent samples or similar.

So, welcome to you, potential readers! I hope you enjoy what I write here.

No comments:

Post a Comment